It has been 7 days since I joined LM5 and I bet you all are wondering the outcome, so here it is:
Highest paying article: Ways to Get Rid of Stink Bugs 62 cents
Most views: Lies Dating Women Tell Men with 113 views
Total views: 1374
Total articles: 20 (one short of the 3 a day count)
Total Earnings: $1.33
Remember after I saw the stink bug article earnings jump pass my other article earnings, I decided to write another pest control article? Well, the second pest control article has only made a penny. Both have the same ad on them and there is a 60 cent difference between the earnings. I can only account for that as the stink bug article was on google trends and the other one was not.
One article I did no social networking on to see what effect that had on views and earning now stands at 15 views. The average view on my other articles is 50 each. Obviously, you have to advertise your articles.
I have done a google check on my article titles and nothing is coming up. Very depressing. I do know that conventionally, without a "Big Name" website to help, that it can take a month for your article title to appear.
Doing my own search, I typed in 5 ways to get rid of a moocher (my first article) and it does not come up on the first, second or even 3rd page. I added the word "top", and finally I am on the first page about 6th one down. Trouble is when people search they do not put in a whole title, they put in keywords, so the chances of my article being found is zilch. But to be fair, it may take a month before we can see if LM5 articles will be found via google search.
That is only if google does not do the new algorithm as mentioned in my blog a couple of days ago.
Looking over my list of articles, the higher views are related to dating, the stink bug article and Halloween.
If you wondering what to write about this week, I would stick to autumn, upcoming holidays, dating advise and check google trends for ideas.
Thanks! I've written a few listmyfive articles as well. Here's hoping this site turns into a winner!
ReplyDeleteLike Anthony said, we all need to do a lot of links and promoting so it gets higher rank. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard about the change in algorithm for Google. I am glad that I read this. I have gone back and added about 100 words to two of my lists and will look at the other 3 later today. Good thing that I learned this early. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteVery cool, Jerrie. I think ListMyFive has potential. :)
ReplyDeleteI wrote a dating site list and it earned 46 cents in two days, woot!
ReplyDeleteI've only done one so far, but it was a lot of fun. And since I woke up at 2:30 this AM and was unable to go back to sleep, I now have about 30 article ideas and some starts for a few of them. I'm looking forward to getting going writing them. ~ I really hope this LM5 thing takes off.
ReplyDeleteI know someone who made over $85.00 in about two weeks with LM5. I haven't been quite as successful. :)
ReplyDeletenrichrod, neither have I but I hope to narrow down successful article topics and share it with everyone.
ReplyDelete$85?? Wow~I'm inspired~
ReplyDeleteI'm still thinking if I should try List My 5.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for alternatives aside from what I already have here: Make More Money Online
What do you suggest? Thanks!